A easier way to create cd's using easy cd creator

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Apr 6 21:34:38 EDT 2005

No, no, that's exactly the problem. I don't want to have to type a cap T
after displaying the message. I want the filter invoked by default when
I request the message to be displayed.

In other words, I want cap T to be the default. Then, I can hit a cap T
if I want to see all the quotes.

PS: I've remapped it to tick, because cap T is a bit hard to type.