A easier way to create cd's using easy cd creator

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Apr 6 16:51:07 EDT 2005

Hi,

Steve Holmes writes:
> Mutt has a really hot feature where you
> can skip over quoted text to get to your current replies but it
> depends on a quoting character to do this.

Do you know of a way to make the unquoted text the default display?

In other words, I'd like to see only the new text when I open a message
in Mutt and only toggle the quoted text into view if I need to pick up
some context.

I spent quite a bit of time on Saturday looking for a way to do this,
but came up empty. Best I could figure was to pipe messages through an
external display filter before displaying. That strategy seems to have
it's own builtin problem--as in how to say "don't invoke the filter and
redisplay?"