dynamic dns clients

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at calgary.ca
Wed Apr 6 17:24:09 EDT 2005

I have a perl script that is run from cron that updates yi.org and
dyndns.ca for me. I think I have a front end script that I wrote to call
the perl scripts that yi and dyndns provide. It has been so long ago
since I have had to look at them, I honestly can't give the exact
details off of the top of my head.

Steve Dawes
Phone: (403) 268-5527
Email: SDawes at calgary.ca

NOTICE -
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and cooperation.