configuring elinks how do I?

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Wed Apr 6 14:27:58 EDT 2005

First a comment, congrats again to Shane for creating a new speakup iso for
Debian.  Even I could install it.  Next, how do I configure elinks?  It seems
when I go to save my options it says it's saving but when I go back into the
browser, things like numbering aren't saved.  I also need some help on how to
make speakup no where I'm at.  It seems with cursoring off, I hear the menus,
but if there is two options at the current line, I can't use the speakup review
keys because they still read the page I visited before entering the menu system.
Finally, what option do I enable for javascript support?  I went to a page that
identified itself to elinks as having javascript, but the script  couldn't
execute.  I did not get the unsupported url scheme you get from lynx the cat.
The particular url I was focused on was http://waitwait.npr.orgg.  From there go
to the link that says listen to the show or listen.  Could just be bad
scripting, but I don't know where else I should test elinks.