A easier way to create cd's using easy cd creator

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Apr 6 09:23:31 EDT 2005

Yeah, Chuck. I'm with you, man!

But, I caught such heat around here for not telling Windows users how to
use their OS to burn an iso image.

Finally, I had to take pity. After all, they are all trying to become
Linux users. But, I must admit, it gives me pause whether people who
can't explore a toolbar are going to succeed with man pages.