upgrading slackware with swaret

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Mon Apr 4 02:48:00 EDT 2005

Greg,
You need a newer version of swaret. The format of the files it reads has
changed, so that will happen if you aren't using the latest version.

Equal causes can produce very unequal effects.
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7

And so it came to pass that on Sun, 3 Apr 2005, Gregory Nowak said