VSFTPD Problems

John McCann lists at jamsite.us
Sun Apr 3 15:13:23 EDT 2005

Hi Rejean:

I don't know if I can help. I have vsftpd on my fedora core II installation
here. When I looked, I didn't find a /var/log/vsftpd file on my system
either, though I believe a log is being created somewhere; got to scope that
out.

One important thing; are you behind a router? I had to add a line to my
vsftpd.conf file to address that situation as my system is behind a router.
I could send you a vsftpd.conf file (minus that last "router" line) which
you could then just drop over your existing one to see if that would solve
your problem.

John