jupiter

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sat Apr 2 17:11:57 EST 2005

Trying to best answer the earlier question about Jupiter.  Basicly, Jupiter is
not right now exactly a screen-reader in the traditional sense like Vocal-eyes,
Jaws, Speakup, YASR, or ASAP.  Karl says it is working in line mode.  Karl has
had some requests, including mine for it to work in screen mode.
Reason I even heard of jupiter was that I typed in to google
dectalk linux dictionary
Jupiter has very excelent dictionary support--and fairly well supports my
decpc, however, because it is not really a screen-reader, I will experiment
with oralux with yasr
Lastly, Karl does have a yahoo group, called, commandline, where folks discuss
jupiter--and other command-line apps
Hope that helps
Hart