Mutt ignore unignore problem

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Apr 2 11:14:27 EST 2005

I'm wondering whether any of you have a solution for a minor hassle I
can't seem to configure my way out of.

In my .muttrc I have an 'ignore *' statement, followed by a few unignore
statements for things like To:, Subject:, etc. I have edit-headers on, and this all worked perfectly until I defined a few myhdr strings to add to the headers.

I would like to keep those myhdr statements in my outgoing mail, but I'd
rather not see them every time I write a message. However, I cannot seem
to get mutt to ignore them.

Any advice most appreciated.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.494.7040