question for mods

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Apr 2 09:51:53 EST 2005

Christy Schulte writes:
> I've posted a couple of messages over the past week that were moderated due
> to message length, and then I never saw them go through.
> Are these messages automatically rejected?

Yes. While not an officially published policy, it seems to be the policy
de jure.

Whenever this happens to me, I just go to my sent mail folder and use
mutt's Alt-e command to resend the same message, this time deleting most
of the stuff below some point with vim's dG command. Quick, easy, and
efficient.