Mutt or pine and best configuration to use?

jim grimsby jimgrims at pacbell.net
Sat Apr 2 05:26:43 EST 2005

Hi,  well the subject says what I am looking for.  I have looked at the
man pages for both mutt and pine.  I also have played with fetch mail
and mutt a little.  I have to say I like it but pine sounds a little
more user friendly from what I have read.  So just wondering what do
most of you guys use mutt or pine.  Advantages and disadvantages.  Also
I remember some one saying there are some things that should be changed
for mutt and pine to make them work better using speakup.  I have looked
threw the manuals and see nothing witch advices about this.  Now if
these questions have already been answered before and if I am generating
list clutter I am sorry.  If that is the case please direct me to where
I can look to find out about these things and I will leave the list
alone.  Thanks