mail seems to be working now

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Fri Apr 1 04:29:50 EST 2005

Had to do lots of reading to catch up on Exim 4 specs but got it working
with smarthost.  Seems like my fetchmail issues have been taken care of
as well.  Seems that I just needed to make some small changes in
exim.conf to get fetchmail to not lose any mail.  I didn't do a proper
test though and so lost any messages which may have come to me from 3 pm
Mountain time Thursday until around 11:30 pm just a few hours ago.  Oh
well, lose some I guess.  If the mail is here somewhere on the system I
have not found it though.

It feels good to be using mutt once again. <smile>.

--
-- Raul A. Gallegos - http://www.asmodean.net
-- Public GPG Key - http://asmodean.net/raul-pgp.asc