Laptop keymap... was: battery on notebook

Ameer Armaly ameer at charter.net
Thu Sep 30 16:08:38 EDT 2004

If you look down, you'll see something similar, but with a lot of $(src) in
it; this is the 2.6 stuff. Kirk says that 2.6 handles these things
differently, so there has to be a different type of target.

---
Life is either tragedy or comedy.
 Usually it's your choice. You can whine or you can laugh.
--Animorphs