Linux and data storage?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Sep 30 08:41:49 EDT 2004

As I have said before, if I had a Linux setup of my own already this would
be a different situation.  However I do not,  have many many reasons
personally not to want to risk the second site for a compression transfer
and prefer to error on the side of comfort in this case.  hopefully  when
i want to take this data down from the second site to my own system I will
have the setup space and no need for so much caution.
Karen