Laptop keymap... was: battery on notebook

Ameer Armaly ameer at charter.net
Wed Sep 29 20:00:46 EDT 2004

>From what I understand (and have seen), it's fairly easy to edit the keymap
right now.
A statement like " spk key_numleft = prev_char" makes a bit of sense to me
at least (note that I haven't looked at a keymap in 3 months or more, so
don't go quoting me on the syntax anyone). As to building keymaps from
scratch, a solution would be farily easy; you'd need ncurses, cbreak, a list
of  speakup functions... I'm going on a tangent.
---
Life is either tragedy or comedy.
 Usually it's your choice. You can whine or you can laugh.
--Animorphs