battery on notebook

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Sep 29 19:13:20 EDT 2004

Yes, you've got it. The beauty of a well defined keymap.

Now, where are the rest of the keys? There's a documentation file, but
off the top of my head I don't recall where the canonical location of
that file is.

If you have a kernel source tree, it's probably in there.

A little poking around and we should be able to find it. I'll look. But
perhaps, someone just knows?