Difficulty downloading Fedora

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Sep 29 10:40:05 EDT 2004

Wow, Liz, I applaud your dedication and perseverence!

There is, actually, at least one other location that's in sync with the
Speakup Modified Fedora site--and that's on my server at:

ftp.rednote.net

You would then cd to fedora/i386/speakupmodified/

Please feel free to use this address, and I hope it helps.

I don't ordinariy advertise my server because Kirk has much much more
bandwidth than do I. However, over a dialup, you aren't going to see the
difference and I won't feel any impact.

Please let me know if I can help further.