Difficulty downloading Fedora

Liz Hare doggene at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 29 10:16:44 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'm trying to do something nearly impossible-- download the fedora
installation disks over dialup.  I know it's insane.  Anyway, I managed to
get three of them and most of the fourth, but now whenever I try to ftp to
the server I get a message that the connection was closed by the
host.  I've tried both NcFTP and Bulletproof FTP.  Oddly, I could
theoretically download it through the web browser but that's not going to
be able resume the download after my ISP drops me.

Is there another place to download these disks, or any other option?

Thanks,
Liz