Linux and data storage?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Sep 28 07:24:04 EDT 2004

Its my reality and my experience with those who run this site.  Whatever my
reasons, such is my choice.
I have all the experience with those running this service to know that i
would rather not risk it.
better decompressed and  safe than  compressed and flawed in a way i do
not discover until after the fact.
The risks are both small and I have chosen the one I prefer.
I do not have to give you my reasons or even make them clear to you.  you
may disagree all you wish but It will make know difference to my final
choice.
Consider Luc, Ken knows what he is doing and has lost every scrap of data
up here once before, and almost did it again over the weekend.  He knows
what he is doing and  has done this.  I am not going to chance  this with
people who openly admit they are not that informed about Linux, and
install even lynx incorrectly.
  Karen