Linux and data storage?

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 27 20:24:19 EDT 2004

How do you mean Janina?

Again...you just requoted me without saying anything except asking me how I
would change my opinion.

I ask the same question which you are unable to answer.

Where did I recommend the use of Windows?

This is not a hard question...you faulted me for this: I submit I did not do
it. I think this is inappropriate on your part.

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.