Linux and data storage?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Sep 27 19:54:48 EDT 2004

I have not been given a site where I can compare distributions with each
other and make that decision.
As for your post before, I cannot be certain that the unzip options are on
that other site, or even the same ones.
  As even this small exchange shows, not every distribution is exactly the
same, and I cannot know what has or has not been included over there.
For example they are about 7 or so editions of pine behind.
Karen