Linux and data storage?

Sean M McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Mon Sep 27 19:41:59 EDT 2004

Someone will undoubtedly correct me about this, zip does not compress
music files more then they are already compressed.  Zip is a loss-less
compression format.  All your data could be there.  Yes in answer to your
question, there are methods which have been suggested which will meet your
goals and not compress your data.

Karen Lewellen <klewellen at shellworld.net>
Sent by: speakup-bounces at braille.uwo.ca
09/27/2004 04:21 PM
Please respond to "Speakup is a screen review system for Linux."