Linux and data storage?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Sep 27 18:18:34 EDT 2004

*we* agreed on no such thing.
I have no intention of risking a zip of any of these files, nor do i want
to have to create alist.
I want a direct uninterrupted transfer of the entire contents of  my home
directory here minus the shellworld programs themselves to a directory so
created on the ftp area of my site to so store them as a backup.
no one said anything about ziping anything.
Tar was s mentioned before you came in this morning yes.