Linux and data storage?

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 27 18:04:33 EDT 2004

No..i believe you previously stated that you were on my case about
Windows...are we changing the issue now?

Janina...that's exactly all you are...you're just on my case...you're not
helping by attacking me for something I didn't even suggest, namely using
Windows, and I don't see how the helps things at all...

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.