Linux and data storage?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Sep 27 17:42:23 EDT 2004

Yes Skywalker, I do mean my data at Shellworld, and yes it seems your -h
solution did work...I think.
I ran this twice.
first i did:
du -hs
keeping janina's  inclusion.
i was told.
1.8g
now, i ran
du -h
and got more of a directory breakdown, but still got the same total.
some of this is under sub directories like /vicq and /amil,
the data from which I might not want to copy.
but in theory I have almost 2gb of data up here everything included.
Karen