Linux and data storage?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Sep 27 16:40:02 EDT 2004

I don't know how sftp would be better?

1.)	You can specify a file mask to transfer multiple files with scp.

2.)	You can specify multiple source files with scp, and do so in one
command where sftp would require you to do one at a time if you didn't
use a file mask.

And, didn't we agree that the better strategy would be to tar and either
bun or gun zip the archive first?