Linux and data storage?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Sep 27 16:37:37 EDT 2004

I think you misread me, then. I did say how to do it in Linux. I said
rsync would be preferred. I also talked about ftp, particularly the bg
facility of ncftp.

Besides, she asked whether it was easy to do in Linux. That would make a
Windows suggestion unresponsive at best.

So, Luke, have you canvased all readers of the list to isolate me as the
only one who misunderstood? Bunk.