Linux and data storage?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Sep 27 16:17:54 EDT 2004

  Hi janina,
Perhaps you did not read all of my post, but again I only have one
machine.
If the program suggested does not require my system, but does require
windows, anyone living anywhere that I know an complete the task for me it
seems.  but your suggestion involves my having two computers which I have
said I do not have.
Karen