Linux and data storage?

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Mon Sep 27 06:36:39 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I have to disagree in part here, Terry.  I had help in installing my
linux system, and although I've learned a great deal in the past few
years, when I started, I knew very little but I learned as I went.  I
do admit that learning administration after the fact may not be the
best way to go, but it does work.

I suggest that you do two things.  First, do the reading that Terry
suggests.  That's one good thing about Linux, there's lots and lots of
documentation.

Then, I suggest you contact your Linux Users Group and see if someone
can work with you to get a machine up and running.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net
WEB SITE:  http://home.eznet.net/~akp
"All that is gold does not glitter.
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT