sarge 2.6.7 kirnel with speakup?

Sean M McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Fri Sep 24 17:57:53 EDT 2004

There is a 2.4.24 build of speakup for sarge on an iso in the speakup ftp
directory that's ftp.linux-speakup.org/debian/sarge.  Well, that's all in
the pub directory.  This image is out of date because I know there is a
deb available of a 2.4.27 speakup kernel.    I once saw a more recent
speakup enabled kernel available on floppy somewhere on the debian ftp
site but can't seem to find it again.  This file is probably not the
latest speakup kernel but is later then you would get on the iso.  If
someone knows where debian keeps it's images for the speakup boot floppies
please post that info.
All the speakup kernels I mentioned use a cvs version of speakup which I
haven't found show-stopper bugs with.

"hank" <hank at hanksmith.net>
Sent by: speakup-bounces at braille.uwo.ca
09/24/2004 01:30 PM
Please respond to "Speakup is a screen review system for Linux."