slackware packages for software speech?

seth creature zorkmed at qwest.net
Tue Sep 21 20:20:22 EDT 2004

Hi there:  I was about to thank you for that flite package which I found
using google I got it, and it works fine, at least as far as the command
line goes, I can get it to read a text file like the Alic In Wonderland
thing, and it works fine.  I guess I need speech dispatcher too, but can't
find a slackware package for that yet, any ideas or do I gotta go through
the compiling process... don't mind doing that but may have plenty of
questions if it doesn't work due to my lack of experience with compiling.
anyway thanks again!

Cheereo!