Using Grub with Speech

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Sep 21 12:15:46 EDT 2004

Don't be dense.

Of course the beeping comes from your speaker, but the issue is what
triggers the beep and what generates it?

That which may do so in the bios relates to software in bios. Period.

That which does so via pcspkr relates tot he Linux kernel. Period.

That which does so at the boot loader stage relates to the boot loader.
Period.