Ot: using cell phone with linux computer

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Mon Sep 20 21:27:07 EDT 2004

The batteries for my old phone were no longer replacable so I just got a
sanyo rl4920. I also got a data connector with it that plugs into a usb
port. How would I go about finding out if there is a driver that will work
with this, and is this likely to require Xwindows to sync with my computer
or can it be done with text console?
Any specific information or general tips on where to look would be
appreciated. tia.

--
Cheryl