speech dispatcher and dotconf libs

Juan Hernandez juanh at cox.net
Mon Sep 20 15:21:34 EDT 2004

I don't know where it installed the libs, they path for the dotconf libs are
not in /etc/ld.so.conf file

and yes, I did do ldconfig after installing the package.  any ideas?  I'm on
fedora core 2.  I installed flite from some rpms and it works great, now I
am trying to get speechdispatcher installed and running.