rp8.bin

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Mon Sep 20 02:47:28 EDT 2004

Remember that there are a lot of programs that require X to be installed
but you can still use them from the command line also; I don't know if
this is the case in your instance. I do have X installed, though I don't
actually have it working in gentoo, so it may or may not have been
required.

As for why use it, i still find that some things don't work as well for me
with mplayer as with trplayer.
I think I recall a discussion about this recently.

--
Cheryl