Bug with Speakup and Dectalk

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 14 09:48:01 EDT 2004

Ok, I just did some testing using synth_direct and aparently the missing
digits bug is a Dectalk bug and not a Speakup bug!  Sorry about that!
The apostrophe bug is a different story.  The text "This doesn't work!" is
spoken by Speakup as "This doesn t work!" but send it to synth_direct and it
is spoken correctly.
Jayson.