Getting More on the Screen

Ameer Armaly ameer at charter.net
Tue Sep 14 08:05:21 EDT 2004

Rather than using extended vga, use a utility called svgatextmode (or stm
for short).  It let's you resize the screen, possibly all the way up to a
200x81 screen.
In short, if you don't care about whether anyone can see it, do:
stm -v 200x81x9
Otherwise, you'll have to take a look at the config file to see what cards
support what.

---
Life is either tragedy or comedy.
 Usually it's your choice. You can whine or you can laugh.
--Animorphs