verizon dsl

Sean M McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Thu Sep 9 14:13:21 EDT 2004

What options in lynx the cat do I have to activate to use frames?  lynx
will say frame but in this webpage, I can't seem to read any of the links
in that frame.  When you give me the options I need, let me know if I need
to activate them through editing the /etc/lynx.cfg file or If I can just
activate them in the lynx options menu.

Gregory Nowak <greg at romuald.net.eu.org>
Sent by: speakup-bounces at braille.uwo.ca
09/09/2004 10:51 AM
Please respond to "Speakup is a screen review system for Linux."