problems with links

Deedra Waters dmwaters at gentoo.org
Wed Sep 8 13:16:41 EDT 2004

I have to use a program for my job that is webbased with some basic
javascript, which of course requires me to use links if I expect to get
anywhere with it. I'm discovering that my problem with links is the fact
that it handles tables weirdly, meaning that speakup reads bits and
pieces of pages like their in columns or something.

Is there a way to have links remove columns so that  pages read right?

If you want an example of what I'm talking about :
'https://maintain.oregonstate.edu/'

I would really appreciate any help that you guys can give me...

--
Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and infrastructure -
dmwaters at gentoo.org
Gentoo linux: http://www.gentoo.org