gentoo and trplayer

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at sent.com
Tue Sep 7 04:19:36 EDT 2004

Adam,

Me too. I have tried to kick the trplayer habit, but while mplayer works
for me on some realmedia links, there are a sufficient number where it
fails to make it impossible to put trplayer out to pasture. I am using
1.0pre5 with all the codecs up to date on a Slackware 10.0 system here.

Chuck

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004, Adam Myrow wrote:

> I still use trplayer, because for some reason, my version of mplayer crashes
> on the majority of Real Audio files.  Anybody else have problems with this?

My home page is at http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh
My speakfreely address is 24.105.197.112:2074