dpkg problems

Sean M McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Wed Sep 1 13:15:40 EDT 2004

You probably saw this in the apt howto but I'll reference it here, apt-get
-o debug::ProblemResolver=yes dist-upgrade  Try this if apt-get
dist-upgrade doesn't work.  You might also be able to run apt-setup. exim4
is what I have on debian testing.

Kenny Hitt <kenny at hittsjunk.net>
Sent by: speakup-bounces at braille.uwo.ca
08/25/2004 11:42 PM
Please respond to "Speakup is a screen review system for Linux."