cisco aironet 4800 wireless card configuration problems

Ameer Armaly ameer at charter.net
Sun Oct 31 14:24:02 EST 2004

Don't think it's hardware, since it works fine under windows; it seems that
the error is produced when dhclient is run. I've found refferences to this
on google, but all of those assume you're using an encryption key, which I'm
not until I can actually get it to connect.
---
Life is either tragedy or comedy.
 Usually it's your choice. You can whine or you can laugh.
--Animorphs