Internet Broadcasting

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Oct 27 21:05:21 EDT 2004

I'm not into dj applications, so I don't think about cross fading in the
sense of queueing up several selections and having them play
automatically. So, I just plain haven't looked into that, if that's what
you mean.

I can tell you that I can fade up and fade out with ecasound. And, it's
certainly possible to have a second selection start fading up when the
first one fades out, but I rather suspect you may have something
different in mind.

I am very convinced, however, that we are not as knowledgable about the
options available to us from the command line for audio management. Let
me put it this way: Does anyone here use gstreamer from the cli? Did you
know you can? I just learned that the other day.