M20/40 status.

John McCann lists at jamsite.us
Wed Oct 27 12:31:02 EDT 2004

Arthur inquires:

"Speaking of synths, are there *any* hardware synths that work with speakup
that are still in production, a part from the ones on notetakers?"

DecTalk has upgraded its external synthesizer to accommodate a USB
connection, but it still has the serial port capability. Hence, my plan is
to purchase one; primarily for use with my linux box, but it's nice to know
that it could be placed on the windows box should I ever use that machine
for internet broadcasting.

John