M20/40 status.

Stephen Clower steve at steve-audio.net
Wed Oct 27 09:36:20 EDT 2004

Hello Speakup,

     Yes, despite the documentation, the latest revision of the M20/40
     firmware will allow you to use it as a speech synthesizer when
     you choose the BNS option in Speakup. I don't believe the Keynote
     SA is supported, but the older internal card works with Speakup.
     I'd love to be wrong as I have a Braille Note and would much
     rather listen to it read the Linux console than a Braille Lite
     2000.

On Wednesday, October 27, 2004, 1:51:51 AM, Speakup is a screen review system for Linux. decided to say: