pine and maildir?

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Wed Oct 27 08:40:42 EDT 2004

Ok, now here is the question. Does Sun use the same version of pine as
everyone else, or do they have some sort of agreement to where they can
modify it for their own OS? I don't think anyone has such a license, but it
is worth looking at I guess considering UW's staunch terms regarding this.
--
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7