pine and maildir?

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Tue Oct 26 20:23:34 EDT 2004

I have a spam fighting system that holds messages from unknown people. It
then asks them to verify their email address before delivering the messages
to me. That
is a string that my spam filtering software checks for so that replies to
anything I send automatically get through. If that weren't there  and you
sent me a personal reply, you would be asked to verify your email address
unless you were already on my whitelist. The system is pretty nifty
actually. Since I implemented it in march of 2004, I have received like
three spam messages. The rest just wait in the queue to be verified until
the software deletes them after 7 days.
---
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Note, the following is used for automated processing. Please leave in tact
if quoting me in a reply.
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7