ISOs

Butch Bussen butchb at shellworld.net
Mon Oct 25 12:17:52 EDT 2004

I haven't read this pae in a while, but as I recall it said something like
" how to create a cd from these images is beyond the scope of this
article"  Which really doesn't answer this person's question.  If you're
running xp, it is easy.  Just right click the file and go to create cd.
If not running xp, I'll have to do some looking for you as I haven't run
Nero in a long time.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr