Slackware 10.0 and Windows XP Installation Issue

Zachary Z_kline at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 23 13:22:05 EDT 2004

Thanks for the advice.  I have some programs that can resize the Windows XP
partition for me.  Trust me, this hard drive is about 70 GB or so.  I have
more than I will ever need for Linux.
I also know how much unused space exists on that partition.  I can just move
it, and won't destroy any data.
I'm not sure how I'd handle the multiple boot process, however.  Well, we'll
see.
Thanks again,
Zack