network device detection with FC2

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Oct 22 12:20:15 EDT 2004

Well, the Red Hat installation documentation, which we do reference from
the Speakup Modified installation HOWTO, does detail how to handle
circumstances when hardware is not auto-detected correctly.

Of course, that's not a guarantee of success, but I did want to note the
documentation on this issue for the sake of completeness.